Smiling Crocodile Band
Smiling Crocodile Broadway - dramatherapy
Art and Craft
Sport activities - Smiling Crocodile Olympics
The first three years in a child’s life are crucial for its development. Considering a child’s growth, interaction, learning and communication these three years are an important period in its development, which we refer to as early care.
Our support programme for families and children serves as a guide that aims to assist families and their young children with disabilities or with developmental delays. The core of this service is supporting families and the child to identify and meet their needs.
The aim of this support services is to guide them through difficult period of their life, provide positive support of the parent role, stimulate the best potential development of the child, integrate a family to its social environment and support a positive influence of the family’s quality of life.
Programme is being provided for families and their children with complex needs between the ages of 0 - 7 years, or children with risk of psychomotoric development between the age of 0 - 3 years.
- Stimulation of vision, basal stimulation, stimulation of a psychomotorical development, development of senses and of cognitive abilities
- Development of communication, possibility to develop baby Sign Language or Alternative Augmentative Communication modes where requiered
- Individual and group physiotherapy
- Music therapy, Snoezelen therapy, art therapy
- Family groups
- Lending of specialized books and tools
- Possibility of enrolment to our Smiling SMILING CROCODILE kindergarten or primary school for children with complex needs
Price: 500 Kč per morning activity